Wednesday 21 August 2013

Kampung Seafood House, Bintulu

  
Wanted to try this for some time after being recommended by my friend. This place is rather spacious, with non-aircond and aircond section. There were not many customers that day probably due to Raya plus it was raining. Not sure whether they served pork, people working there were a mix of Chinese and Malay.

 Hubby ordered pandan barley.

     
 I got this young coconut for RM4.50. Quite expensive to me.

 
MENU!

 RM40/kg mud crab. Bigger crabs compared to what we always eat. We ordered fried crabs with egg. Not nice..... I would say 5/10. I've tasted much better ones. They put lemongrass into this dish, tasted weird. The crab meat was tasty though.

 Midin ulam

 Fish tofu (RM12). Quite a big plate. The gravy was good.

Overall we loved it. Will be back to try out the other dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment