Wednesday 21 August 2013

Riverfront Cafe @ Bintulu

Came here with my colleagues during lunchtime and was surprised to see the restaurant almost fully packed. I ordered orange juice without sugar and ice, and Indonesian Fried Rice which seemed the most-loved dish among my colleagues :)


The nice menu

Drinks menu

 
Indonesian Fried Rice (RM 7.90)

I love the fried rice! It came with an egg, papadam, some ayam masak merah, and 2 cucuk sate.
I guess the rice was already prepared and not fried on order, but good that it was warm. The ayam masak merah was delicious and I liked the gravy much. The sate was made of chicken fillet, the kuah was thick, very nutty and a bit spicy.
Bill came up to RM 16.90 (exclude tax) for my share. I was shocked to see the orange juice was RM 9.00 so I double checked the menu and indeed it was RM 9.00 for a glass of orange juice! Didn't look carefully at the drinks menu, thought it was RM 5.80 just like pineapple/watermelon juice.
Never ever order orange juice there! With RM 9.00 I can buy oranges enough for one whole week.

Overall, it was a great place to dine in. Love the atmosphere too. Air-conditioned, and the service was fast. I will be back! ^^

This restaurant is situated beside RHB bank at old town Bintulu, overlooking the waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment